Vishal has been trained in various forms of therapeutic bodywork. Based on your personal health concerns he will incorporate these unique therapies into your
treatment. He has been successfully integrating these modalities into clinical practice for the last 12 years.
These may include the following:
- Tui Na/ Acupressure: A rigourous and deep form of massage which is very relaxing and invigorating.
- Cupping: The application of cups to specific areas of tightness, stress or trauma. This technique greatly improves blood flow and releases muscle adhesions (knots).
- Moxibustion: The warming of specific areas of the body using herbs or another heating source. This greatly diminises pain, improves vitality and is very relaxing.
- Ayurvedic: Medicated herbal oils that are specific to your constitution are used to help maintain physical balance and equilibrium of the mind.
- Craniosacral Therapy: Based on the physiological principle that the flow of fluid within the body is important in health and that structure and function are directly related to one
another in health and disease.